Re: ipmasqadm question

On Thu, 04 Mar 1999 13:25:07 -0600, whbell@ia.net wrote:

>1- Am I on the right track with the ipmasqadm?

Yes. YOu invoke it like this:

  ipmasqadm portfw ...

>2- Is there a .deb out there for ipmasqadm?

Yes. I'm pretty sure that I did NOT compile it myself. I think I fetched the
"unstable" version of the program. I'm not sure whether it's a "stand-
alone" package, or whether it's included in some net* package. In case you
can't find it ask me again and I will look it up (I'm under NT right now.)

--
Ralf G. R. Bergs * Welkenrather Str. 100/102 * 52074 Aachen * Germany
+49-241-876892, +49-241-877776 (fax) * rabe@rwth-aachen.de  * PGP ok!