Re: [Howto?] sucking all posts to newsgroup foo.bar.baz

I would recommend switching to leafnode.

It provides an easier method for selecting
newsgroups and I can't remember the reference,
but it is supposed to be easier on the news server
it is getting news from.

I have used it for about a year and I am very happy with it.

HTH.

JLF Sends...