Re: Please HELP ME!!!

/etc/fstab can be used to do this.  See 'man fstab'.  Here's an example:

#
/dev/hda6	/	ext2	defaults,errors=remount-ro   0      1
/dev/hda5      /dos    	vfat defaults,user,umask=000,noexec,auto 0 0
/dev/hda7               none            swap    sw          0       0
proc           /proc    proc    defaults    0       0

----