question regarding this news group and accessing it.

I really hate having to download all of these messages every day
when I read only a handfull.  I do all my email on my side
NT computer with Eudora and filter all the debian user emails to
another folder.

I was wondering if there is a place that all the Debian-Users
news group is archived so I can just read it from there?

Ramiel Givergis, webmaster@relm.net, http://www.relm.net
This mail is a natural product. The slight variations in spelling and
grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to
be considered flaws or defects.