RE: Can Windows95 cause error on my Linux Drive.

This is what I did, except I believe I used the Linux fdisk to create the
partitions. Is this going to make such a difference. Windows does not detect
my Linux partitions - so maybe the overlapping partitions my be the answer I
will check that out as soon as I get home. Thanks All!!