Re: (1) xcircuit's tutorial. (2) Adding more doc's to packages.

On Sat, 6 Mar 1999, shaul wrote:

> (1) Can a copy of "http://bach.ece.jhu.edu/~tim/programs/xcircuit/tutorial.html
> " be added to the xcircuit package ?

I can certainly do that. I will also ask Tim if he will include it in the
next source release, so I don't have to add it every time.

Thanks for the suggestion.

> (2) There is a lot of info on the authors and others web sites that can help
> users. Further more, package developers are more aware to this info and its
> changes. There for, perhaps package developers should be encouraged to add a
> copy of selected portions of such web sites to their packages ?

Encouragement never hurts ;-)

On the other hand, many developers, myself included, are not always as
aware of the changes to upstream source as some users are, so such
information is usually welcome even if it is already known.

Waiting is,

Dwarf