Re: DLT Libraries for Linux

http://www.dandelion.com/Linux/

Go to the bottom of the page and select MTX.

HTH. HAND.

JLF Sends...

***** ICQ: 8137851 ***** Debian Linux Rocks! *****  Read The Headers
No Good Deed Goes Unpunished - I can prove it.
12:19am  up 72 days, 7:29,  1 users,  load average: 0.15, 0.03, 0.01
MagusNet uses Teergrube,ORBS,DUL, & RBL against UCE/UBE/SPAM:
http://www.iks-jena.de/mitarb/lutz/usenet/teergrube.en.html
http://maps.vix.com/rbl/ ,  http://www.orbs.org , http://maps.vix.com/dul/