Re: OFF TIPIC: Programs in linux for children in age of 10-15

On Fri, 19 Mar 1999, Ries van Twisk wrote:

> Hai,
>
> I know that this is a bit Off Topic, but hopefully
> you can answer these..
>
> Are there any programs on Linux/Debian for these ages (10-15)?

 There's one in progress called "Dr. Geo". I think if you do a web search
you can find it - I don't have the URL offhand, I'm afraid. It's supposed
to teach geometry.

 Sincerely,

 Ray Ingles        (248) 377-7735         ray.ingles@fanucrobotics.com

 "Technically, Windows is an operating system, which means that it
  supplies your computer with the basic commands it needs to suddenly,
  with no warning whatsoever, stop operating." - Dave Barry