Re: Enlightenment .15.x for Slink

Ben Messinger (bmessin@3-cities.com) said:
> Are there any E .15.x debs for Slink yet? I would hate to compile if
> someone has already done the work. I have kept apt pointed at
> "http://www.debian.org/~jim/debian-gtk-gnome/gnome-stage-2"; as was
> previously mentioned on the list, but as of yet there is only an
> "unstable" directory. Am I looking in the wrong place or just not being
> patient enough? (my humble respect goes out to all Debian developers -
> you do tremendous work.)

they're located at http://www.debian.org/~bma/
I'm not at my machine right now, else I'd give you the line to add to
your sources.list file for apt... there's a little trial and error
about syntax with the slashes if you haven't done it before...

HTH

.adam

--
   Adam Lazur - Computer Engineering Undergrad - Lehigh University
              icq# 3354423 - http://www.lehigh.edu/~ajl4

"Whenever the dragon's teeth of technological change are sown, we reap
 a whirlwind of violence." -Marshall McLuhan