RE: SAMBA

Actually, my wife and kids use Win 95. And sometime I have to go in and fix
there messes (Play sysadmin). Sometime I download stuff (in Debian) for
them, the logout and install it into Win 95. I would like to do all that
without leaving Linux and of course I like to play some of my games link
Orion and NHL 97 and all my DND games, that run in Win and Dos