RE: YAMAHA-OPL3SA3 (using kernel drivers)

Hi Piotr,

I think you said you wanted to do this with a 2.0 kernel; mine works using a
late-2.1 kernel (2.1.132?).  I just followed the instructions in the kernel
source file Documentation/sound/OPL3-SA2:  the driver is good for SA2, SA3
and SAx.

Regards,

Mike
mdhill@GenXl.com