Re: diald and kernel 2.2.5

On 14-May-99 Jens B. Jorgensen wrote:
> At any rate this warning is just a warning that the interface will be going
> away. It
> works just fine. The sl0: transmit timed out is a little scary though. Don't
> know what
> to say about that one.

Diald is working now, but on two occasions since last night, it has refused to
work.  I remember reading about some replacement for diald, but I don't recall
what it was.  Also, I have been told that pppd can do dialing on demand.

If the problems continue, I will try to find out about doing diald's job with
pppd.

thanks

--
Andrew