Re: packages for dialing isp

>> "M" == MallarJ  <MallarJ@aol.com> writes:

M> but KPPP refuses to do the job.  XISP is nice, but I couldn't get
M> it to dial over 38,000kbps for me for some reason.  WVDial is what
M> I use now.  It's not

Both are frontends to pppd, so as long as the same options are used,
the result should be that same.

Check if wvdial uses some special init string for your modem, and
entre in into options->communication options. Also make sure that
Serial Port Rate in the same dialog is set to 115200, Flowcontrol
Hardware.

Other than that, I can't think of any reason why the result could be
different.

Ciao,
	Martin