for David B. Teague: installing on a SCSI HD

Hi David,

I hope your exams went well.

Thank you for your help, now I tell you whay my sistem requires.

> If you will tell me what your system requires, then after my exams
> are over, i.e. after May 15, I will compile a kernel and make the
> kernel available for down load.

  This is my sistem:

486 processor
16 Mb RAM
Math coprocessor
Floppy disk
IDE HD (with windows95: VFAT)
IDE/ATAPI CDROM (ISO9660)
SCSI host adapter: Adaptec AHA-1510
SCSI HD
Serial mouse (3 buttons)
Sound card: SoundBlaster Pro2
Italian keyboard (and language)
Modem

Is this enough?

What about the compiled kernel? Have I to put it in a rescue-disk? and,
if so, how? Or have I to install debian 2.1 after booting from the
floppy with the new kernel? and, if so, how to put it on a boot floppy
and how to install debian?

Thank you very much.

    Davide