Mozilla installation

I am running Debian v2.0, and I am attempting to install Mozilla via
dselect. I got the following list of dependencies :

"mozilla depends on lesstifg (>= 0.85.2)
mozilla depends on libc6 (>= 2.0.7u)
mozilla depends on libc6 (>= 2.0.7u-6)
mozilla depends on libstdc++2.9
libstdc++2.9 does not appear to be available
mozilla depends on zlib1g (>= 1.1.3)
mozilla suggests postscript-viewer
mozilla suggests pdf-viewer
mozilla suggests xanim or ucmbmpeg-play
mozilla suggests freeamp, amp, splay, maplay or mpg123"

So I went to the website at http://www.debian.org, and searched the packages
for these other files. For starters, I searched on lesstifg, and got the
following search results :

"Release   Quality  Package (size)
stable  100%  lesstifg-dbg 1:0.86.9-2   (3915.5k)
   Static library with debugging symbols for LessTif.
stable  100%  lesstifg-dev 1:0.86.9-2   (96.3k)
   Development library and header files for LessTif.
stable  33%  lesstifg 1:0.86.9-2   (549.8k)
   OSF/Motif implementation released under LGPL.

Obviously, the version is the one that I want, seeing as Mozilla requires
v0.85.2 of lesstifg or later (the version that was available on my machine
was 0.83.7 - I guess that this is why it was complaining).

Basically, my question is ... which of these three downloads do I need ? All
of them ? The problem is that I dont know what the purpose of these files
are and if someone could enlighten me in general on this situation, I would
be grateful.

Also, in the case of libstdc++, the version that is available via dselect on
my machine is v2.8. It seems to me that some of the files available for
installation are out of sync with each other. Could anyone suggest to me why
this might be the case ?

Thanks in advance for any help !