Leased line (Part II). Relations.

Hello!

I am establishing the leased line on Debian HAMM with kernel 2.0.36 with
pppd 2.3.5 (posted 2 days ago). And I have new ideas about relatiions.

This server was preconfigured by another engineer. It was configured for
dial-up connect via diald. I knew that diald uses slip driver into
kernel. But I don't know about its tricks with ppp. Do I have to
recompile the kernel with native ppp driver?...

My server is configured with IPmasq and ipfw riles... I don't sure, I
guess that IP rules works on established IP... But... May be relations
on LCP-ConfReq packets on pppd?...

Note: Some from previous letter...
I'm configuring leased line to my ISP. ISP has a Cisco router. When I
try to connect the pppd hangs up the line after 10 (by default) sended
LCP ConfReq packets. No other messages in /var/log/ppp.log with debug
and kdebug 7 options in /etc/ppp/options.
<accomp>]
(doesn't matter. I try and exclude all attributes from <list> above)
last message repeated 9 times
LCP: timeout sending Config-Requests
Connection terminated.

ThanQ.