local mail delivery

Alright...got a question...probably has an easy answer, but it's got me
stumped....

I have a virtual hosting system set up; all of the email to my machine
is put into a single user mail account at a fulltime host.  I then grab
this mail using fetchmail and, theoretically, it should be delivered to
the local users.  However, it's not doing that...

the relavent line from my .fetchmailrc file is:
poll sakima.octoraro.org user xxxx pass xxxx  mda "/usr/bin/procmail -d %T"

Which, according to the fechmail manpage should deliver the mail
according to the To:  header.

Unfortunately, that seems to not be the case...all of the mail is
deliverd to the account which invokes fetchmail.  The To: header points
to a local user, but is not delivered to that user.

I am running fetchmail and sendmail from Potato, current as of sometime
this afternoon...

(though I have no particular attachment to sendmail and probably shouldn't
be using it...I just have a smattering of experience with it from my
slackware days, whereas I have none with any other mailer...)

TIA,
 - flip

------------------------------------- flip@csh.rit.edu/flip@octoraro.org --
A pessimist says the glass if half empty.
An optimist says the glass is half full.
An engineer says the glass is twice as large as it needs to be.