Re: Installing from disk

[linux via floppy?]
> The problem is that I'm downloading on a Win95 machine...I don't think i
> can get dpkg to work on this machine...  I need to see if I can find a
> utility that works on both 95 and linux (yeah right)

I downloaded on a (separate) Win95 machine, pulled one of the (non ext)
HardDisks out of the  Linux Box and installed it temporarily in the 95
machine to copy all the install files on to it. (I had to keep doing this
intermittently until I got the FTP working across the network) Worked for
me :-)

Steve