Re: [Q] Virtual hosts and routing...

On Fri, Jun 18, 1999 at 09:17:56AM -0400, David H. Silber wrote:
> Since I have a large number of virtual addresses, I wrote a little
> function to perform the ifconfig & route operations together.  As a
> bonus side benefit, I no longer have to manually number the virtual
> interfaces.  I'm posting the function so that other people can make
> use of this refinement.

Oops.  I forgot to mention that the virtualif function is placed at the
beginning of the /etc/init.d/network file.

--
David H. Silber  --   http://www.orbits.com/~dhs/   --   dhs@orbits.com

  For custom software, see:                http://www.SilberSoft.com/
  Palm OS / Linux Documentation:          http://www.orbits.com/Palm/