Re: Exim Problem (I think....)

Exim-3.02-1 exim is broken for non-ipv6 configurations. You can find a
package without ipv6 support at
ftp://atlas.captech.com/pub/exim_3.02-1_i386.deb

This is the same package but compiled without IPv6 support, I have
included the source diff at the same location if anyone wants to look at
it or build it for a different arch.