smail example for mail between local hosts.

I have two boxes on my network that are IP masqed to the net. From the
non-Linux box I can send mail to cbarry@LINUX_BOX and it works but
whenever I try to send mail to cbarry@NON_LINUX_BOX it does not
work. I always get a mail from my ISP about the delivery failing and
the host being unknown, so it is shipping the mail off to my ISP when
it should just be sending it to NON_LINUX_BOX. If anyone reading this
is using smail and mails boxes on their own LAN, could you show me the
relevent snippits of your /etc/smail/* files?

Thanks,
Christopher