Re: pppconfig-1.9beta2.0 uploaded, please test

On 2 Jul 1999, John Hasler wrote:

> features, including modem detection, support for seperate nameservers for
> each provider, and support for dynamic dns.  I would particularly like to

Could you explain me please how can I configure separate nameservers for
different providers? I'm running Debian 2.1 and have accounts at two
different ISPs. In my /etc/resolv.conf there are IP addresses for both
nameservers but (if I understand it correctly) only first of them is used
(unless it is down) when I'm calling both ISPs.
Thanks!

--
  Tad