Re: windowmaker and gnome

Aaron> Ok, I think gnome is running fine.... however I want the panel
Aaron> and midnight commander to start when I startx.  Putting these
Aaron> in ~/GNUstep/Library/WindowMaker/autostart causes windowmakeer
Aaron> to freeze just as it loads.  So how can I get the panel to
Aaron> autoload?

I don't use gnome (yet), but I had a similar problem with window maker
freezing when starting xautolock from autostart.

Have you put "&" after the commands that start apps in autostart?

For example:

#!/bin/sh
xset m 42/10 4

xautolock -notify 10 -bell 100 &