Re: Argh! I think my last msg sent as HTML...

> Chris,
>
> Try this page it might be able to solve your problem with RoadRunner. I
> haven't tried it yet, but I will be within the next two weeks.
>
> http://snork.capybara.org/~george/rrlms/
>
> Regards,
> Michael

Ooo, haven't seen this page before. What I'm wondering is will this work
with my setup? I've heard of different modems having different protocols,
etc. My local road runner (Portland, Maine) uses Toshiba modems.

I don't know if this means anything, to be honest, but I've heard it
mentioned elsewhere.
I'll certainly try this program either way.
Thanks for the help.