Re: Procmail and Pine

On Fri, 16 Jul 1999, Johann Spies wrote:

> Here is my .forward (I use exim with procmail.  I believe the same can be
> done with exim alone, but I have not tried it):

[snip]

> and one of the files (shortened) in my .procmail directory:

[procmail recipes snipped]

Thanks Johann. I changed my .forward and it resembles the second line of
yours. It's workig now (mail's not bouncing). I had to repair some of my
procmail filters to get them to do their job, and it looks like they are.

Thanks again,
                                         __   _
Mark Wagnon             Debian GNU/ -o) / /  (_)__  __ ____  __
Chula Vista, CA                     /\\/ /__/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /
mwagnon1@home.com                  _\_v____/_/_//_/\_,_/ /_/\_\
                                           http://www.debian.org