Re: SV: Unidentified subject!

On Tue, Jul 20, 1999 at 02:30:15PM +0200, Anders.ohrt@Delphi.se wrote

> Oki. I just put a 'defaults' there... What does nosuid,nodev and use do?
> Where is the man page for this? (Not the normal man fstab)

man 8 mount (/etc/fstab just supplies options for the mount command).
nosuid,nodev probably do nothig on vfat, but I put them in for any
removable media (as should most people, I'd suggest).  User means that
a user (who has access to the device) other than root may mount the
filesystem.

John P.
--
huiac@camtech.net.au