Possible culprit for netscape glibc crashes

For what I've been able to work out the xlib6g package is responsible for
the netscape bug where closing a window crashes the whole thing with a bus
error. I downgraded from xlib6g_3.3.3.1-10 to xlib6g_3.3.2.3a and netscape
seems a lot happier now (touch wood). YMMV.

Cheers
    Dave

PS Should I file a bug report? If so against which package?

--
         Dave Swegen           | Debian 2.1 on Linux i386 2.2.3
<dave@recursive.prestel.co.uk> | PGP key available on request