Re: Logitech mouse M-S48

It started working.

Thank you.

(I just had to install the whole system again because it crashed for some
reason, which I still don't understand. Suddently the power goes off
sometimes while booting. It breaks the whole system, if it decides to do
that...)

I installed psaux driver and while installing 'standard workstation' run
the gpm mouse probe program. Everything went smoothly.

(But still I do have another problem with Xserver. But that is for another
post...)

-hv