Dial in server

Hi,

We want to setup a machine on our lan so I can dial in from home and
gain access to my mail, cvs etc. I will also want to access the internet
in this way (calls from home to office are free, home to internet is
not).

My wife will also want to be able to connect from home but she will be
using Windows 98. She will need to access samba facilities (printer,
network drives) and the internet.

We have a working firewall (running potato) and also a file/app server
(currently slink, will move to potato soon). The firewall has a 64k
permanent link to the internet.

Which packages should I start looking at installing on the dial in
server?

Thanks

Dave

--