xinetd vs rlinetd

Hi,
I was thinking of changing inetd to something with a little more logging
capabilites, however there seems to be two available alternatives, xinetd
which appears to have bbeen around some time, and rlinetd which is new but
admits it has been somewhat ripped off of xinetd. I havent done a thorough
analysis of the differences between the two, but they both seem to have a
fair number of features. could anyone who has already spent the time
looking at the differences summarise them

thanks

meridian
 me@NOSPAM.tha.net

all that busts well ends loosely.