Re: more info on dhcpcd problem

Constantine, thanks for your help, but I am back again.. :)

I removed dhcpcd and replaced it with dhcp-client-beta and dhcp-beta (or
whichever package contains the docs for dhcp-client-beta) from my slink
release 2 CDs.

Still no go.

I get the same "Operation not permitted" error message. It just looks a
little different now. :(

Anyone? please? :)