Re: Thanks and more questions:)

On Wed, 01 Sep 1999, Jon Hughes wrote:
> Secondly, does Debian have a utility that will let me repartition my drive
> without data lost?
[snip]
> Any advice?

I don't think Debian has anything like that yet (other than
ext2resize, which as I understand is still being worked on quite
heavily). I would recommend (and use myself) PartitionMagic. I've
never had problems using it to resize and move any and all partition
types. The only problem it has is in handling the new (2.2.x) swap
partition types >128 M (it won't let you create them but it will
leave them alone)

> "God, Root. What is the difference?"
>  Pitr, User Friendly

Good quote. :-)