ProFTPD patch for exploit?

I firewalled off my ftpd last week when i saw the news of the proftpd root
exploit(i have to keep it up for our customers), but have yet to see a
patch or even an announcent from Debian be it in this userlist, bugtraq,
linuxtoday, freshmeat etc.. as to the status of a fix(if one is needed for
debian) and/or status of the wuftpd patch(i'll change over until proftpd
is fixed if wuftpd is fixed first), i saw someone in bugtraq mention
debian had a fix but there was none on the security site and there
was no futher metnion of it..

anyone know ?

let me know please! --> aphro@aphroland.org

nate