From: Jemfinch02@aol.com
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: Debian GNU/Linux Guide to installation and usage
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 03:53:31 EDT

I recently purchased this book, being interested in the Debian distro, and
would like to install it on a computer that cannot boot from the cdrom.  I
read through the book until I got to chapter 2, page 20, where it gives
directions on how to make a bootup floppy from the included cd with which to
install Debian.  However, the procedures outlined include accessing
directories and files which were not on the disc. Specifically, there is no
subdirectory "DISK-I386" of d:\dists\slink\main.

In order to make the bootup floppies i need, it seems i need 3 files:
rawrite2.(exe, i assume), resc1440.bin, and drv1440.bin.  Where can I find
these on the internet, or if they aren't available on the internet, can
someone send them to me by email?

Thanks,
Jeremy Fincher