Re: FW: FTP Install

Hi Cory,

That's strange. I _always_ install via ftp, and it works very well. I
started with Debian as a newbie, and found the installation manual very
clear and valuable. Nowadays I can only find this one:
http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/i386/install
It has several pages; quite difficult to print, but I guess the old long
one is still alive?
Anyway, it's as easy as an install via cd. The only thing is that you
need to get your modem up and running, which can be difficult for a
newbie (like me in those days).

Good luck! And feel free to mail me (us :-) if you want to know
something.

		Groetjes, Ookhoi