Rvplayer

Hi,

I have been trying to get the RealNetworks' real video player working for
some time now.  The g2 player in potato just segfaults and the realplayer5
deb does not seem to be available anymore.  I am wondering if anyone knows
either a) how to get g2 to work or b) where I can find a rvplayer 5.0 deb.
It appears someone already filed a bug relating to the segfault but I
imagine there's nothing the maintainer can do about it.

Best regards,
Shane

--
Shane Wegner: shane@cm.nu