Re: more net install

:
: Oh woops, that was supposed to read 'do that before running dselect' :>
:
: > the apt step after doing all I can from the CD.  The apt step is very
useful
: > as it updates anything which is old from the CD's and perhaps adds new
: > things which are not on the CD, all while saving me hours and hours of
: > download time if I were to do 100% network install.  Its a very good
: > combination!
:
: You can get APT 0.3.11.1 from http://www.debian.org/~jgg/ which has
: native support for CD-ROMS, run the apt-cdrom tool and you can combine the
: CD with the downloading with preference given to the CD.
:
: Jason
:
Maybe I am not making it clear that at that point I am in the middle of
executing an install script from the CD.  I see no way to abort it while
retaining the profiles completing the execution of that script, which does
additional needed things after dselect completes.

Ron