Re: Debian CD in South Africa?

On Fri, 3 Sep 1999, Milo Simonic wrote:

> Where can one obtain a Debian install CD in South Africa? Dial-up download
> is not viable...
>
> Milo

Hello Milo,

As far as I know there it is not available in South Africa but I may be
wrong.. If you place your order at a web page like LSL's you can have it
in South Africa within 10 days.  I know Increcible Connection sold
Infomagic CD's in the past.  Infomagic has Debian CD's.  It might be worth
while to enquire at Incredible Connection about the availability in SA.

I got my slink CD's from a debian user in South Africa who made a copy of
his.  I can do the same for you if you want.

Johann
| Johann Spies                                 Windsorlaan 19              |
| jhspies@futurenet.co.za                3201 Pietermaritzburg             |
| Tel/Faks Nr. +27 331-46-1310		       Suid-Afrika (South Africa)  |

     "And he said unto his disciples, Therefore I say unto
      you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat;
      neither for the body, what ye shall put on...
      But rather seek ye the kingdom of God; and all these
      things shall be added unto you."
                              Luke 12:22-24; 27-29; 31.