Re: more net install

Wim said:

At any time, press Alt+F2 to switch to another console.  During the install,
simply pressing Enter will give you a command prompt where you can do other
things.  Once you have linux installed, you can do this is a well, from F1 -
F6.
Then, when you are done doing your stuff there, press Alt+F1 to get back to
dselect or wherever you left off.
---
Regards,

Wim Kerkhoff

So Wim, where can I find the currently active http_proxy environment
variable at the time the CD install is running.  And when I change it from
another console, will its changed value apply to just that console or to the
console where the install is currently executing.

Ron