re: smbmount-2.2.x

hi,

i had some problems with my smbmounts when the NT server would reboot
(haha) and i would lose the connections. the mount point would then give a
"input/output" error if i tried to do anything with it.

one day i noticed that my eterm that i mounted those points from was
asking for "Password:" (obviously from smbmount), which I couldn't enter
as the script had long since died.

SO, to FIX it i simply put the password on the command line of
smbmount-2.2.x. not very secure however when you are disconnected, it has
the password to reconnect you! I have since had no problems!

cya
Paul