Re: xterm-menus not working

On Sat, 4 Sep 1999, Keith Harbaugh wrote:

> If you want to do a little further digging on this situation,
> try the following:
>    xrdb -q | grep -i ^xterm
> and post the results back.

Hello Keith.

Here are the results:
$xrdb -q | grep -i ^xterm
XTerm*termName: xterm-debian
XTerm*geometry: 80x24
XTerm.vt100*geometry:   80x24
XTerm*scrollBar:        true
Xterm*saveLines:        10000
XTerm*font:     8x16

Johann
| Johann Spies                                 Windsorlaan 19              |
| jhspies@futurenet.co.za                3201 Pietermaritzburg             |
| Tel/Faks Nr. +27 331-46-1310		       Suid-Afrika (South Africa)  |

     "He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded
      us according to our iniquities. For as the heaven is
      high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward
      them that fear him. As far as the east is from the
      west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from
      us."     Psalms 103:10-12