Re: What driver do i use for a 3com Etherlink XL pci

On Sat, 4 Sep 1999, David Blackman wrote:

> that's it, what driver do I use for a 3com etherlink XL pci,
>
> it's the card my DSL supplier supports

I don't know, but you don't have to use their card.  Unless they're paying
*very* close attention they won't even be able to tell.  If you already
have an ethernet card that works, just use it instead.  Of course, if
they're giving you the 3com, then you'll want to find a driver. :}