Comunicator Pro-4.61 Problem

Hi, I've downloaded the Netscape Communicator Professional Ed. (with
calendar) version 4.61 from netscape ftp server, and after installation I
see that this version runs with libc5, and I think that's my problem, cos'
when I try to run it I get a seg_fault.

I have Debian-2.1 installed with the glibc6 and of course the libc5-compat
package, otherwise I have downloaded from sunsite the libc5 tgz package
and I've changed the libs from debian with the new ones, but don't run.

Anybody knows what can I do?

	TIA.