Re: Q3 + RIVA TNT

On Wed, 8 Sep 1999, Chanop Silpa-Anan wrote:

> On Tue, Sep 07, 1999 at 06:14:32PM -0700, Mike Garfias wrote:
> > Has anyone gotten this combination to work?
> >
> Not exactly, I have Q3test running with glx extention on RIVA 128ZX, Celereon
> 400. It's quite playable :). TNT or TNT2 should be faster. This box is slink.
> I have other box PII 333+RIVA128 running a tad slower :(.

 I've got a TNT card (ASUS v3400TNT) and Q3test works fine on my system.
I'm using nVidia's drivers from their website. It's playable, though not
lightning-fast.

 Sincerely,

 Ray Ingles       (248) 377-7735      ray.ingles@fanucrobotics.com

 If all the muscles in your body pulled in the same direction, you
  could lift over twenty tons. But you'd walk funny. - L. M. Boyd