Re: Why use Debian? Why not Red Hat?

On Wed, Sep 08, 1999 at 07:54:49PM +0200, vw@geus.DK wrote:
> I don't wanna start a flame war, but it is reeelly all that difficult to use
> 7(or is it 9? -I forget) installation disks instead of two?.

Well ...

I remember doing an install on a system with a dodgy disk drive.  Making
the install floppies to find out during 3 attempts that floppy 2,3, and
6 need to be written again is somewhat annoying.  I have always found
the combination linux/rawrite2/floppies _much_ less reliable than one
might desire.

Eric

--
 E.L. Meijer (tgakem@chem.tue.nl)