Re: 2.2.* on slink

On Tue, 7 Sep 1999, Pete Harlan wrote:

> Appletalk disk-serving to our Macs stopped working around 2.2.10 or
> so.  I went back to 2.0.37 and it works again.  The above URL didn't
> mention netatalk.  It's the only thing we noticed breaking when using
> 2.2 with slink.

IPX also has a bug that prevents me to use 2.2. with my slink. I'm using
2.0.38 on the machine that needs IPX support and 2.2 in the rest.

[]s,
Mario O.de Menezes            "Many are the plans in a man's heart, but
    IPEN-CNEN/SP                 is the Lord's purpose that prevails"
http://curiango.ipen.br/~mario                 Prov. 19.21