Upgrading slink to potato

Hi,

I have this computer, running Debian 2.1, and another one running Debian 2.2
Now I want to upgrade the 2.1 PC to 2.2, but I don't want to download all the
packages again since my connection is only 33k6. The 2.2 PC does have all the
correct packages, but I can't get them installed correctly. (dependancies)

Now I heard that there is a script on the loose which simulates an debian
archives server with packages on my own PC. So you can just update from
your own PC and not from InterNet.

I was wondering if anyone else has ever done this, or knows the correct way
to do so. Manually installing all packages is not the correct way :]

--

Ltr!
  (-(Fluor)-)