Re: Enlightenment pager

On Wed, Sep 08, 1999 at 08:59:00AM +0000, jchristensen@hawaii.rr.com wrote:
> Right click on what? You can right-click on the Gnome pager applet in the panel
> to get it's properties, but no right click is available for the Enlightenment
> pager windows other than what is present for all windows in X. No specific "pager
> settings." The enlightenment configurator also lacks a way of turning those
> pesky windows off for those individuals who prefer the Gnome pager.

well.. I'm not sure about DR.0.15 however the DR0.16 have got a right click with pager settings included
I can't remember the command line to disable them as I have not used the for a while... will look into it tho...

--
You name it, I lame it
/LamerBill AKA platypus AKA Tommi L. Jensen

  --- lamerbill@god.dammit.rtfm.dk ---