Re: @home connection

On Tue, Sep 14, 1999 at 02:22:01PM -0400, Jon Hughes wrote:
> Has anyone managed to get Debian connected with the @home cable modem
> service?  My brother is going to soon be another Debian user and he's

Hi Jon,

I'm actually connected to a cable-modem on cable TV in france.
If you want, I can supply you the differents thing you need to connected too:
(assuming that your kernel is 2.2.x)
- dhcp-beta-client
- /etc/init.d/network (modified to work w/above package)
- /etc/dhclient.conf (created to keep my localhost in /etc/resolv.conf, in order to keep using my own DNS.)

JY