Re: labels

On 18 Sep 1999, eric k. wolven wrote:
> Greetings:
>
> I am running potato with an hpdeskjet 540c installed as my printer.
>
> I would like  to find out how to print labels under Debian linux.
>
> I am a hobbyist bee-keeper and give labeled honey  jars to friends.
> Last year I printed my labels under a windows program but want to use
> debian to print this year.  (I also don't have windows installed
> anymore. :>)

I've done this using latex. It takes quite a time to get the template
set up correctly but once you've done that you can print labels
indefinitely.

Anthony

--
Anthony Campbell - running Linux Debian 2.1 (Windows-free zone)
Book Reviews: http://www.achc.demon.co.uk/bookreviews/

"The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ,
Moves on..."   - Edward Fitzgerald (Rubaiat of Omar Khayyam)